
I'm glad to see that some of the people who messed up our adventure in imperialism are being called on their miscalculations. "A House committee Wednesday (4/25/07) subpoenaed Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to find out what she knew about the 2003 claim that Iraq sought uranium from the African country of Niger." (CNN) If you and I mess up on the job once too many times the boss inevitably fires our asses. I hope no one starts to bitch and moan about a Democratic witch hunt against Republicans. This is politics baby, there was a time when politicians would actually dual each other to the death. Let's hear what the Madam Secretary has to say; she has to be better at testifying to Congress than Attorney General Gonzalez.
"You could call me Aaron Burr from the way I'm dropping Hamiltons." (SNL, Lazy Sunday)
Here is the link:

No comments:
Post a Comment