
States seek sex offender data from MySpace - CNN.com
I have no love for sex offenders, but I am a bit wary that MySpace is being used in this matter. In every Orwellian nightmare there is a government database which holds information about its citizens. In the case of MySpace the people have created this database on their own. In this circumstance it's being used against sex offenders, maybe tomorrow it will be used for other purposes. MySpace users be warned.
I have no love for sex offenders, but I am a bit wary that MySpace is being used in this matter. In every Orwellian nightmare there is a government database which holds information about its citizens. In the case of MySpace the people have created this database on their own. In this circumstance it's being used against sex offenders, maybe tomorrow it will be used for other purposes. MySpace users be warned.

No comments:
Post a Comment